PARTNERING FOR SUCCESS
Locally owned and operated.
Locally owned, we are proud to support the community in which we operate.
Committed to corporate responsibility, we have a demonstrated history of:
- Recruiting and developing local talent
- Promoting equal opportunity, ensuring there is no discrimination in recruitment, training, remuneration or promotion
- Utilising local suppliers where possible
- Taking steps to reduce our environmental impact
- Supporting local sporting clubs and charities.
Creating local partnerships.
Since 2019, we have supported the Trigg Island Surf Life Saving Club as a gold sponsor. Our funding assists the club in purchasing new all-terrain vehicles and inflatable rescue boats as well as running an Immigrant Beach Awareness Program, to help make our beaches safer for all attending.
We’re also proud supporters and long term regular donors of the Australian Red Cross Lifeblood, an organisation committed to supporting the wellbeing of everyday Australians through blood, organ matching, tissue typing and more.